Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

On the eve of New Year's Eve I can't help but look back and reflect on 2010. I remember how I felt this time last year and how I could not wait to say Good Riddance to 2009....this year is a little different. Over the past year I completed my Dietetic Internship, passed my RD exam, got a job, was blessed with 2 nephews, and moved into a new place! Sure there may be a few things here and there that didn't pan out the way I hoped for them to, but overall I must say 2010 was a pretty darn good year! I am excited to welcome in a New Year and see what blessings it may bring....so bring it on 2011!!!

Check back tomorrow for a nutritional breakdown of a yummy feature recipe!

Wishing you all a fabulous New Years and all the blessings that come with the New Year!

Simply sweet,
Jennifer


Enjoy a few of my favorite images from 2010!








No comments:

Post a Comment