Tuesday, December 28, 2010

As I was sitting in my cold office at work this morning with all my work assignments already completed I found myself scrolling through several blogs, some people I know, some people I don't. This got me to thinking, maybe I should start a blog.......so, here I am! Since I have a passion for talking and food I thought a blog might be the perfect outlet for me.

My goal for this blog is to share some of my personal life (which can be pretty eventful, let me tell you) and to share my passion for nutrition and food. I am new to this whole blogging world and it may take some time before I really get going, but you have to start somewhere right? I look forward to delving into this new adventure and hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I will enjoy sharing them!

2 comments: